Mice Pest Control in Essex
A mouse is a small mammal. They are part of the order of rodents and are one of the most common types of rodents found within the UK.
Like rats, they pose a health risk and need to be treated as soon as possible and Bens Bugs can do just that!
Common signs of mice;
– Grease marks around skirting boards and walls
– Scratching – mice are most active at night therefore listen for noises under floorboards, ceiling, basements and lofts at night time
– Nesting – shredding of soft materials such as napkins or paper
– Sighting – If you are seeing activity, it is likely the rest of the family aren’t far away!
– Ammonia like smell – Mice frequently urinate and can create an ammonia like smell throughout the property
Common places mice will be are;
– Roof spaces/lofts
– Under floorboards
– Wall cavities/suspended ceilings
FUN FACTS about mice…
– They eat up to 20 times per day and can eat up to 20% of their own weight
– They are curious explorers but they do not travel more than about 20 feet from their nest
– Mice do not live alongside rats and are afraid of the bigger rodent! So it is very unlikely you will have a rat and a mice infestation at the same time